LAST MINUTE DOULA SERVICES
doula denise deeply believes that every woman who wants a doula with them during their birth should have one. Maybe you haven't considered a doula because you'd never heard of them until now, or your pregnancy has gone from a low-risk to something a little more complicated...whatever the circumstances, It's not too late! Please get in touch to discuss last minute options and how doula denise can help support you in your birth.
- 1 prenatal meeting in person to discuss your birth choices (Ideally, we'd be able to schedule at least one in-person prenatal meeting so we have a chance to get to know one another. Should the circumstances make that impossible, we can go over things by phone)
- Access to birth and postpartum resources (research, videos, articles)
- Attendance at your birth & immediate postpartum support for up to 2 hours following the birth (includes help with initial breastfeeding if that is desired)
- 1 postpartum visit in your home 1 to 2 weeks following your birth
- Referrals to other services in the community if requested (e.g. lactation consultant)
Am I a Last Minute Client?
- You're somewhere between 36-42 weeks
- Or you have a last-minute change of birth plans (e.g. induction, cesarean)
- Or if your partner, family or friend turned out to be unavailable for support, or not the support you were looking for
- Or you've recently relocated to the area
- Or you didn't think you needed a doula but changed your mind during labor
Full fee due at time of hire.